Have you score low marks in NEET?
Want to become a Doctor? then, Philippines is the right destination to pursue your dreams.
No Donation! Complete MBBS at the top Universities in Philippines.
More than 6000+ students pursue MBBS in Philippines every year.
We mbbs in Philippines International Medical University finder. We guide the students to select the medical college suitable them in all ways. We will take response from enrollment to travel arrangements.
Also we will stands with them till the completion of the course
Why Indian students preferring Philippines for studying medicine?
One should know about the country where you are interested in taking admission for MBBS in Philippines . The Philippines, is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. It is a beautiful country with the world class beaches and tropical climate. Its capital city is Manila. The country has a breathtaking beauty of nature and has mixture of different cultures and communities. In the earlier times Philippines was ruled by Spain And America. This affinity is seen in Filipinos’ love of fast food, film, and music.
The country with a rich mix of culture and breathtaking beauty attracts tourists from all over but attracts students also from 65 countries for the following significant factors listed below. Philippines is having many out standing Universities. Philippines holds the highest literacy rate @ 94% in Asia! That means the majority of people in Philippines are educated class. That makes the country commendable and safe to go for studying medicine.
English is an international language which is used by majority countries in the world as either the first or the second language. In our country also it is used as a second language matching international norms after out native language Hindi. Philippines is also not behind as it is the world’s third largest English speaking country. English is the mode of instruction in all levels of education, and same for MBBS in Philippines.
Philippines is a female dominated country where you find females dominating in all the work places comprising more than 60% population. It is safe for both Boys and Girls. Philippines is a mix of different cultures which makes this country friendly country, giving the students an extra edge to be not treated as outside people or foreigners. The students who study here feel relaxed with friendly environment of the country and focus better on studies.
Studying mbbs in Philippines is similar to doing MBBS course from India medical colleges. MD in Philippines is recognized by Medical Council of India as equivalent of MBBS course In India. After completion of M.D Course from Philippines, students need to clear MCI screening test before they start practice in India..
Republic of the Philippines, or as more commonly known, Philippines, is a popular southeast Asian country, which apart from being known for its scenic beauty and scores of beaches, is also revered for its educational infrastructure. The standard of the education system including that for MBBS in the Philippines is globally acclaimed and very similar to that of the USA.
Why Philippines is called as Center for medical Education?
Philippines is known worldwide for its medicine study. Since privatization took place very early in Philippines most of medicine universities were privatized. Thus you will find in Philippines well established private medicine colleges and universities. Philippines has a US based system of medical education. Since the medicine course is based on US pattern it is easier to get through in USMLE as compared to other countries.
The quality medical education is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), MED of ECPMG and similar other bodies. The Philippines attract students from more than 55 countries. Students from US, Europe, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong are also studying in Philippines.
Medical colleges of Philippines possess magnificent infrastructure, highly qualified faculty, and world-class education. The course fee in these MBBS colleges in the Philippines is reasonable and affordable compared to that in private medical colleges in India. Not only the cost, but there are also multiple reasons.
WHY MBBS IN PHILIPPINES?
• Highly advanced and modern American system of education.
• Very simple and easy admission procedure for MBBS in Philippines for Indian students.
• Duration of MBBS is 5 years in Top Medical Universities of Philippines.
• MBBS degree from Philippines is recognized worldwide including Medical Council of India.
• MBBS course in Philippines is reasonably priced and affordable.
• Excellent exposure to patients during clinical training in MBBS in Philippines.
• No requirement of IELTS or TOEFL score for MBBS Admission in Philippines.
• Admission in MBBS without any donation.
• Indian students get a chance to get free coaching for USMLE.
• Highest paid jobs for Indian students after completing MBBS in Philippines.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
• Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): Students will get ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from MCI & can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test. After Graduating students can apply for Government jobs in India and do PG/MD/MS courses in India.
• Medical Universities Listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Geneva, FAIMER etc. Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries.
• Study medicine in the Philippines – Get Dual Degree (BS & MD).
• Full English Medium Teaching for all Faculties.
• Affordable education, accommodation & living cost.
• American Style PBL Curriculum. Eligible appear sit for USMLE.
• The Philippines is the fourth Largest English speaking country in the world.
Education system similar to that of USA, as a result of a long relation with the US.
• Medical & Nursing education geared towards Employment in USA/ UK and easy to pass USMLE [Medical] , CGFNS, NCLEX [Nursing].
• Since English is the language of communication and language of instruction in Universities, No need to learn another to talk to patients [Medical students] Therefore providing a better understanding of the subjects.
• One of the largest immigrant community in the US is Filipinos.
• The Philippines has the highest English literacy rate in Asia – 93.8%.
• The Philippines attracts students from more than 65 countries. Students from the United States and Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Hong Kong are also studying in the Philippines.
• MBBS IN PHILIPPINES ELIGIBILITY
Each and every candidate must read the eligibility criteria of the Philippines medical colleges before their will of pursuing the MBBS from any particular college of Philippines.
Here below we are providing you the eligibility criteria that you should consider to take admission there.
• The candidate must have been passed out the 10+2 grade exam of the concerned country with the least passing percentage of 50% in the subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology.
• Further after the overall aggregate of 50% as the passing percentage, the candidate must have scored separately 50% in the individual subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology.
• The candidate is required to submit all the academic records to the medical colleges such as the marks sheet, the transfer certificate etc.
• A candidate may also be required to submit the proof of fee-paying capacity to the medical college.
• Candidates also need to provide the medical examination certificate to prove his/her well being.
• Medical Colleges of Philippines also ask the NEET UG qualified certificate of the candidates before they grant the admission to the candidate.
• Fees of MBBS
All the MBBS aspirants who are willing to pursue MBBS from Philippines must go through the fee structure 2020 to keep themselves updated about the fee structure of new 2020 studies session.
MBBS Admission in Philippines Procedure
• Qualify NEET UG Examination
• Choose Top Medical college in Philippines based on your budget
• Fill Application Form for the chosen university
• Get Admission Acceptance Letter from the University – Red Ribbon Process
• Students deposits tuition fee in the university Bank account directly
• Apply for Philippine Visa
• After getting visa, travel few days before the course begins.
The best medical college of Philippines is UV Gullas college of medicine is located on Cebu city.
We help students to select best medical college in Philippines and provide assistance for application filling, college selection, getting acceptance letter, getting Philippines Visa and travel. If you have any questions, call helpline number 9176789889 our educational experts will guide you.